Loud Noise When Flooring It

jimmyboyb

Some help please!

When I floor it and the revs get over about 3K the gear stick vibrates like hell and makes a load of noise.

If I hold the gear stick tight it stops the noise but really wobbles in my hand.

I have taken out the gear surround/centre console... also the frame/rubber bit underneath so you can see through to the ground. Tightened everyting back up and no change. Also made sure the knob is tight on.

Done a load of searching and cant find any solutions.. i know a vibrating know is a common issue but this is really loud.

Anyone got any solutions please???? (except hold the knob tight or turn the stereo up :) )

also :pmr35lee: at falcon performance, he and falcon have dealt with many many 350z gearboxes now and the rest of the car for that matter :)

remember when you find out, to post up what it was on this thread so we all know for future reference :thumbs:

wouldn't it be better posting up what the problem/soloution is Alex rather than pm. It could help someone else out in the future :thumbs:

I don't have a definitive solution as yet Mike until I speak further with the OP.

The PM I sent was simply asking the OP to ring me to discuss his issues further and get a clearer description of the fault to enable me to provide an informed opinion.

wouldn't it be better posting up what the problem/soloution is Alex rather than pm. It could help someone else out in the future :thumbs:

I don't have a definitive solution as yet Mike until I speak further with the OP.

The PM I sent was simply asking the OP to ring me to discuss his issues further and get a clearer description of the fault to enable me to provide an informed opinion.

fine alex, just thought it would be helpful if you had posted a solution :thumbs: