different type enginges

Dano190485

hi very new to all this, ive been reading a few topics trying to learn abit but i keep seeing different types of engines coming up th hr etc i have a 57 plate 313gt model 350z so what engine would that be and is that the best one for tuning etc. cheer and look forward from hearing to u all

yeah very happy but im a man so always want more, ive beat alot of cars at the light and stuff but i want to beat more and by more lol. looking at changing the filters to hks and maybe a ecu remap for now. thought about the exhaust but if im honest i already love the sound. which model do u have

yeah very happy but im a man so always want more, ive beat alot of cars at the light and stuff but i want to beat more and by more lol. looking at changing the filters to hks and maybe a ecu remap for now. thought about the exhaust but if im honest i already love the sound. which model do u have

I have 296 mate. Don't be wound up by folk and start a traffic light grand prix. :thumbdown: