BMW Z4 AND Z4 M test drive.......

D4V3 GT4

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest prescience

I will for sure give the Z4M coupe a test drive at some point :)

Me too mate....very soon :ninja:

I reckon, on balance though, that you are probably more likely to go ahead and buy than me?

Whys that?

Simply that you have been interested in it for a while and you change your cars fairly regularly ...... and I will be too poor for a bit too anyway :surrender:

Plus, if there is any way I can manage it (which is doubtful with current plans), I want the GTR :thumbs:

Ok cool :thumbs:

I'll readily admit I do like it. Its the only car that I've seen that I would possibly swap my zed for. Not sure I can afford it though at the minute so may wait for the used ones to come out in 6 months or so. But by then my zed will also have depreciated so :wacko:

If its any consolation, it will probably depreciate faster than your Z

I will for sure give the Z4M coupe a test drive at some point :)

I'll readily admit I do like it. Its the only car that I've seen that I would possibly swap my zed for. Not sure I can afford it though at the minute so may wait for the used ones to come out in 6 months or so. But by then my zed will also have depreciated so :wacko:

Same here, I'm not sure I can afford it, Sarnie wait till you drive it mate, fu5kin mental.

Guest prescience
And who would want to buy THAT Z with so many NICE colours to choose from :p

Can some one ban him please.

Oh no, the forum post bot doesn't like me anymore :headhurt::surrender:

What's all this post bot nonsense?

Back On Topic??

Anyway.......

The badge bit for me is more that any nice, normal person turns into an ar$e the second he gets behind the wheel of one. I have many friends with Beemers and those that have driven other marques instantly notice people don;t let them out etc. and they soon forget to use indicators, lanes and tend to find foglights a better choice than the headlights.

Other than that, I'm sure they do drive well, but I am quite happy driving cars that don't shout out 'I think I've made it so bought an overpriced saloon car'.

I will go and test drive this car on the basis of Dave's reccommendation. However, last time I went to do this, they turned me away as they didn't want to let me book a drive in any of their cars. Badge snobbery from the dealer!!

Back On Topic??

Anyway.......

The badge bit for me is more that any nice, normal person turns into an ar$e the second he gets behind the wheel of one. I have many friends with Beemers and those that have driven other marques instantly notice people don;t let them out etc. and they soon forget to use indicators, lanes and tend to find foglights a better choice than the headlights.

Other than that, I'm sure they do drive well, but I am quite happy driving cars that don't shout out 'I think I've made it so bought an overpriced saloon car'.

I will go and test drive this car on the basis of Dave's reccommendation. However, last time I went to do this, they turned me away as they didn't want to let me book a drive in any of their cars. Badge snobbery from the dealer!!

The same thing happed to me when I went to buy my Zed, I didn't get a drive out until the third dealership!

kicked off royal after, *******. I found anyone younger than myself had a real problem dealing with me.

Anyway H, if you love the way the Zed drives you'll be in for a treat with the M, I think that's what I'm trying to get across, if you enjoy all the little things about the zed, then this will blow you away.

DaveH

42k? Sh1t the bed! Sounds like a decent motor but... 42k? GULP :wacko:

The only thing I might do is just wait six months and try and grap a used one.

DaveH

That was my plan. BMW M-cars are heavy depreciators..... :dry:

Thats not true, they hold well

Not according to everything I've read. Haven't had one myself so no personal experience - put my trust in the motoring press. ;)

I'll wager a tenner that the Z4M turns into a heavy depreciator. :teeth: