BMW Z4 AND Z4 M test drive.......

D4V3 GT4

always struck me as a ladies car :headhurt: as everyone I see round my way is driven by one ;)

The Z3 was a ladies car the Z3 M Coupe was a mans car, the Z4 Roadster is arguably a ladies car, the Z4 M coupe is a bearded axe swinger raw meat eating drinks petrol from the pump mans car!

Or a lady who wants to be a mans car!

Could you explain me then:

What makes a Z3 a ladies car and a Z3 M Coupe a mans car?

Are you having a laugh, is he having a laugh!!

Mark, good answer mate!!

;)

DaveH

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right there Mr Moto, I don't actually like the look of this particular M BMW, I was just pointing out that one was for the ladies while the other is for the men, your quite right it is mingin!

The car I am championing is the Z4 M, which again is not as attractive as our beloved Zed but is most definitely a MANS CAR

Your right Mike, it is slightly different, wheels are 19s on that pic, but it's not that far away from what it looks like know.

I actually can't believe I'm sticking up for a BMW, I never thought it would happen!!

Will someone else please test drive one!

You guys are nuts !!! Whats wrong with BMWs, they are cracking cars which is why they are so succesful. Every single BMW I've had has been a good drive, and we as driving enthusiats should be pro BMW because every model in the range is rear wheel drive ( except the Mini of course ). Stop being silly about this "get over the badge" business. If it's a good drive what does it matter.

You guys are nuts !!! Whats wrong with BMWs, they are cracking cars which is why they are so succesful. Every single BMW I've had has been a good drive, and we as driving enthusiats should be pro BMW because every model in the range is rear wheel drive ( except the Mini of course ). Stop being silly about this "get over the badge" business. If it's a good drive what does it matter.

not the badge Dan , its sooooooo ugly... like going out with a ugly woman ,she may be a good ride but you dont want to be seen out with her ;)

Is there only me sane in this place, most BMWs are dire, not to mention there drivers! the M6 and Z4 M brake the mold IMO.

I think the Z4 M looks OK, but it's not the looks I'm on about its the engine, and the car as a whole!!

I'm right get a grip and book a test drive you nutters:wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Guest prescience

Aside from my slightly jokey comment above, a friend has had a Z3M coupe for some years now. It is fast, fun, mad, different and has a great road presence IMO (all the above apply to the Z too BTW - except mad)

I will for sure give the Z4M coupe a test drive at some point :)

Aside from my slightly jokey comment above, a friend has had a Z3M coupe for some years now. It is fast, fun, mad, different and has a great road presence IMO (all the above apply to the Z too BTW - except mad)

PRAISE THE LORD!!!

:thumbs:

Guest prescience

Me too mate....very soon :ninja:

I reckon, on balance though, that you are probably more likely to go ahead and buy than me?

always struck me as a ladies car :headhurt: as everyone I see round my way is driven by one ;)

The Z3 was a ladies car the Z3 M Coupe was a mans car, the Z4 Roadster is arguably a ladies car, the Z4 M coupe is a bearded axe swinger raw meat eating drinks petrol from the pump mans car!

Or a lady who wants to be a mans car!

Could you explain me then:

What makes a Z3 a ladies car and a Z3 M Coupe a mans car?

The fact that the Z3M is so f*cking ugly no woman would drive it.......

Guest prescience

I reckon, on balance though, that you are probably more likely to go ahead and buy than me?

Whys that?

Simply that you have been interested in it for a while and you change your cars fairly regularly ...... and I will be too poor for a bit too anyway :surrender:

Plus, if there is any way I can manage it (which is doubtful with current plans), I want the GTR :thumbs:

Whys that?

Simply that you have been interested in it for a while and you change your cars fairly regularly ...... and I will be too poor for a bit too anyway :surrender:

Plus, if there is any way I can manage it (which is doubtful with current plans), I want the GTR :thumbs:

Ok cool :thumbs:

I'll readily admit I do like it. Its the only car that I've seen that I would possibly swap my zed for. Not sure I can afford it though at the minute so may wait for the used ones to come out in 6 months or so. But by then my zed will also have depreciated so :wacko: