Hope to get my 350 tomorrow

Hi, just test driven a 350, have to say thought it was great, nearly bought it when I was in the showroom, I now wish I had done.

http://sis.virtual-showroom.co.uk/(yn2h ... mpu2mupnzd)/templates/stockListA/stockItem.aspx?clientCode=CrystalMotorGroup&mode=search&stockID=10319|685

Going back tomorrow morning to finalise deal so hope to see you around in the very near future. :yahoo:

One quick question is it possible to link an MP3 player.

Thanks for any replies.

Phil

Hi, just test driven a 350, have to say thought it was great, nearly bought it when I was in the showroom, I now wish I had done.

http://sis.virtual-showroom.co.uk/(yn2h ... mpu2mupnzd)/templates/stockListA/stockItem.aspx?clientCode=CrystalMotorGroup&mode=search&stockID=10319|685

Going back tomorrow morning to finalise deal so hope to see you around in the very near future. :yahoo:

One quick question is it possible to link an MP3 player.

Thanks for any replies.

Phil

Hi ya mate :thumbs:

Welcome to the mad house :scare:

Can't seem to find your zed through that link :wacko:

Yeah true, you should always phone and say I'm phoning up about "the" car, if they say which car, you know there a trader, unless you've phoned a dealer and then they'll just think your a dick.

Yes I love some smart arse asking me that question " I'm ringing about the motorbike you've got for sale " to which the usual retort is" which one? I've got a f*cking shop full of em ! " and thats even with the ad they have seen stating my company name !!

that second car is a bargain Sarnie :thumbs: only trouble is it's miles away in Scotland (probably worth the trip though)

I agree mate it looks a steal! I'm sure that you could fire enough questions at the seller to ascertain condition ie degree of stone chips, tyre tread depth etc etc. If I was looking to spend £20k on a zed this is where it would be going :thumbs: