Got my new tyres. They look massive

sparky370z

The tyres are direct replacement. Was gonna go 35 but was advised not to. I found the falkens to be very good on my ST. Liked them. Road noise is OK. Grip level is good. Much better than the bridgestone RE 040.

Nice and cheap too at 135 quid each. Just need to get them fitted now.

Interested why you were advised not to go for 35's as that what was my tyre guy suggested in the first place? :)

The tyres are direct replacement. Was gonna go 35 but was advised not to. I found the falkens to be very good on my ST. Liked them. Road noise is OK. Grip level is good. Much better than the bridgestone RE 040.

Interested why you were advised not to go for 35's as that what was my tyre guy suggested in the first place? :)

Apparently the profile is too low for the heavy zed. 35's are easier to get hold of as well. TBH i think the advice varies from place to place. So i just went for direct replacements.

Cheers Mark :thumbs:

Apparently the profile is too low for the heavy zed. 35's are easier to get hold of as well. TBH i think the advice varies from place to place. So i just went for direct replacements.

• 4 weeks later...