Manuel boot release on roadster ?

Barney

Are you sure your pressing the pad in the correct place, dont want to sound rude. :thumbs:

I take it the car is unlocked while your trying to open the boot?

Frozen seals/ mechanism, have you tried warm water around the boot seals?

Hit it with a stick if all else fails.....show it whos boss :bangin:

thats strange.run your hand over the roof of that glove compartment close to the passenger door. you should find a small window in the plastic big enough to pass your index finger then you'll find a metal hatch. you shouldnt be able to see it unless you move the seat foreward and look from underneath. I dont have the car here or I would have taken a picture.

Hi,

I have just checked in the glove box (behind passenger seat) and on the roof of the box is a plastic "blank" no little hole to push your finger into however near where the lock mechanism there is a rocker switch but that looks like it's to stop the roof from being operated. I should have checked but it's snowing and I didnt want to look like an idiot trying to open my roof in the work carpark..... admittedly the light isnt too good and i couldnt see the symbol fully but it looked like the warning on the dashh when the roof isn't "locked" in place.

I'm wondering if this is specific to the MY06 roadster only??

Cheers

Well I've just been out and checked, the rocker switch is a boot lock and wonty allow you to open the boot - Zugara I assume this will be the case on yours too.

I assume this is to stop anyone you leave your vehicle and the valet key from snooping - not sure what circumstances that would be though.