Non-persons !

Guest prescience

Guest prescience

As I commented in passing on another thread, the forum software is such that it is not possible to search for posts by people with short usernames (2 letters and perhaps 3).

I don't know whether there is a way around this besides instituting a minimum username length.

This means that H5 and nj (amongst others) are non-people (if you want to search for them) :lol:

Guest prescience

Yes and no. Sarnie commented about nj last night and I checked you as the only other 2 letter user I could recall.

I have all the information I shall ever need on you on file already mate - in the 'Runner-up in Engine Bay Bling Competition' section :p

Yes and no. Sarnie commented about nj last night and I checked you as the only other 2 letter user I could recall.

I have all the information I shall ever need on you on file already mate - in the 'Runner-up in Engine Bay Bling Competition' section :p

Quickly edited - but doesn't show??

OK, now you've gone and caused Ming even more problems. Now it's gonna get messy! :p:D

Guest prescience

Quickly edited - but doesn't show??

OK, now you've gone and caused Ming even more problems. Now it's gonna get messy! :p:D

Good, its worked then, I'm rooting for you as the local man ;)

Well, I did once, and it wasn't secret. I was just being nice.

I prefer Kuros. Once you've had Kuro, you never turn back!

I had a kuro :thumbs: Loved it. Swapped it for the only better colour :teeth:

If you went back from the black and to the yellow, that's across to a different area, that loves you long time.......

Yours,

The Non-Person

So what needs to happen about the fact I don't exist??

Guest prescience
:lol: i guess you can only go to the person's profile and click on to the (show every post from "insert nickname here" ) button :)

not sure there's a modification to the software to do that

hmmmm let me see if there are any workarounds

Val,

I don't think even that works - not for me on IE6 anyway :(

Guest prescience

I get 5744; the others are in the private area where the mods/admins talk about members behind their backs :p (and probably discuss policy stuff too ;) )