fuel light ???

P15UL T

ok, i'll start buy asking if anyone knows if the fuel light comes on with all the other lights when you turn the cars electrics on ??

always used to see mine when i was low on fuel and now dosent seem to come on and dont have the bottle to keep driving to find out .

the guy at the garage says that is hard for him to find out while the car has got plenty of fuel left in it ( what is he wanting me to do ???? turn up with a little fuel for him to drive around till he runs out ??)

i put the car in to get a few niggles fixed

drivers seat scraping when moving in and out - new seat runners ordered

cd player stoping close to the end of the cd - reconditioned unit ordered

battery missing - ordered a new one but they are charging me for that

play in one of the front wheels - new part ordered (cant remember what they said it was) i didnt even know this but they picked it up on the mot

now this is the best one and i dont think that anyone else has had this one:

whilst racing a subaru i overtook him at 120mph and the proceeded to 140mph when i heard (what i thought at the time was my window smashing in :scare: ) but later when i went to get my time sheet i found that there was a piece of my car missing, it was the long panel that goes from the bonnet up the door along the roof gutter and down to the back of the boot. :dry:

so i went back up the track to find it , somehow still intact but a plastic groove had riped off on the inside rendering it usless.

the car was going in to get work done anyway so i told the dealer what had happened i did however fail to tell them about the excessive speeds involved and the hurricane that i was driving towards that probably didnt help.......no problem sir we will order another part and get that fitted for you , could you keep that old part as the warrenty company will need it back :yahoo:

all in all it was a pleasent experiance going to see my dealer for the first time apart from the £334 that they asked for the P3 service .....i'll book it in next month :thumbdown:

well that car is booked in next monday for all repaires to be carried out so we will see how it goes

oh and they also washed it - not brillant but it saved me from doing it

gees this mush be the most rubbish i have ever wrote on a post, well seen this missus is out.

peace out :)

ok, i'll start buy asking if anyone knows if the fuel light comes on with all the other lights when you turn the cars electrics on ??

always used to see mine when i was low on fuel and now dosent seem to come on and dont have the bottle to keep driving to find out .

the guy at the garage says that is hard for him to find out while the car has got plenty of fuel left in it ( what is he wanting me to do ???? turn up with a little fuel for him to drive around till he runs out ??)

Why dont you use the DTE function to see how much fuel you have left?

Why dont you use the DTE function to see how much fuel you have left?

The light goes on when the DTE function shows that you have less than 50km to go ;)

lol battery tiedown strap.

i have never used the computer thingy and i definety used to get less miles before the light came on

i have no doubt that you change the stereo sarnie but this one is also goosed, it is a good sound system when it works

Nice one. That's the dealer I was thinking of using when I need a service cos I work at Prestwick Airport. Either that or Parks Nissan East Kilbride, but I've been waiting for a new key from EK for 6 weeks now so I reckon I'll give Ayr a bash next time (you only get one chance with me). Sounds like you got decent customer service anyway mate. :thumbs: