Bloody annoying rattle on my z drivers door

nj

Ello chaps, anybody experienced a rattle on there drivers door??

Sounds a little more like a tickin noise when u go over rougher road surfaces, i reckon its the part of the window cradle but it doesent improve or worsen if you put the window up or down, i can make it rattle buy tapping the door when stationary.

Jus thought i'd ask in case someone had come across the small blot on what is ultimately alot of car for not alot of money & where i live turns as many heads as a supercar 3 times the price!!!

cheers in advance N :teeth:

Ello chaps, anybody experienced a rattle on there drivers door??

Sounds a little more like a tickin noise when u go over rougher road surfaces, i reckon its the part of the window cradle but it doesent improve or worsen if you put the window up or down, i can make it rattle buy tapping the door when stationary.

Jus thought i'd ask in case someone had come across the small blot on what is ultimately alot of car for not alot of money & where i live turns as many heads as a supercar 3 times the price!!!

cheers in advance N :teeth:

Whats with the pics?

Guest prescience

There is an error/issue with the hosting software that it cannot detect (by searching) information posted by people with short user names :)