Scottish Blue 350Z headin' up Tannochside

AMT

Scottish Blue 350Z, sorry never noted the plate, I pass it most days coming home from work. It heads up the hill from the showcase cinema roundabout up towards Tannochside, that Smurfit Kappa place. Out even in the icey weather, makes me think....ahhh won't be that bad will it? lol Are you out there blue 350 guy?. Think your always wearin' a tammy too. ... Anyway enough before I sound like a stalker. When you want one its hard not to notice a 350Z lol Silver Hyundai Coupe private regy

AMT

usually after 5ish, ah well. Yeah I've had a few moments with mine deciding it was going to go straight on...which was nice, every year it catches me somehow lol. And its still snowing where I live... how on earth do I justify a Zed? Must be a lot of Z's in Scotland and surely a good bit of them are one car daily drivers??? ...This March could be a very scary decision to make lol What colours yours? Need to look out for ya lol

AMT

emmm i dont know but it may be me haha, im back working at the comet store in uddingston for the xmas period and i usually travel up and down that road between the retail park and the a8, cant say i wear a lot of tammys tho lol, might just be coincidence and isnt me at all lol