Service prices!

ace

My car has only done 14,000 miles on a 56 plate and not yet had a P3 service so I thought I would pop into my local dealer Glyn Hopkins Nissan Woodford the salesman told me to go over the road to the Fiat garage (which they also sell) and enquire there. I spoke with a young lady asking for the price of the P3 service which she had to ask somebody, while I waited I could see into the garage area and bloody hell the place was rotten like some under the arches type garage I saw two mechanics in overalls that had not been washed for months and thought to myself no I'm not bringing my baby to this place. The young lady came back to me looked in a manuel and told me the P3 would be £403 incl VAT and if it needed plugs another £81 ( I swiftly walked out of the premises). :scare:

So can anybody here recommend a garage to do the P3 not too far from North London or is it not so important that Nissan do the service anyway.

north london and you have some good choices

abbey motorsport are in oxted surrey

DMS in erith kent (near dartford bridge)

both are top notch have used DMS and they know their stuff

Abbey i would say are one of the top nissan garages in the country. not used them, but never heard a bad word. both have websites of their own. both know their cars, both treat your car like thier own precious baby.

north london and you have some good choices

abbey motorsport are in oxted surrey

DMS in erith kent (near dartford bridge)

both are top notch have used DMS and they know their stuff

Abbey i would say are one of the top nissan garages in the country. not used them, but never heard a bad word. both have websites of their own. both know their cars, both treat your car like thier own precious baby.

cheers mate I'll give Abbey a call :thumbs: