Your favourite internet.......

Cragus

musicians? One of my favourites is 'Boyce Avenue' - I am sure some of you will have heard of them. I actually went to see this band in Glasgow when they toured this year and they were great!

I like several artists that have become well known through 'Youtube'. Do any of you have favourites?

HERE ARE SOME OF THEIR COVERS - GIVE THEM A CHANCE IF YOU HAVE NEVER LISTENED OR LOOK THEM UP ON YOUTUBE AS THEY HAVE LOTS OF GREAT COVERS AND OWN SONGS TOO!

With or without you

Apologise

Don't Stop Believin'

Dynamite

Have they applied for the X factor next year? :lol:

They have been signed.........so I am taking a guess at know? I have heard you are going in for it as you have a soft spot for Louis though? ;):lol:

Hey Jay - I have seen the videos you mention mate I am on their mailing list so get updates when they release new videos. I texted you when I was at their gig mate as I thought I saw you - do you not remember getting a text from me asking where you were randomly one night. :lol:

:lol: I do......... but i didnt realise they came to scotland as I would have gone :doh:

They were here again in November :lol: When I went earlier in the year, they were supposed to be play in Oran Mor but I think they sold more tickets than expected as they moved it to The Garage.