Driver Side Headlight

boOsted=Z

Im looking for a Driver Side headlight in working condition...if its a pair im willing to buy that too...

Thanks

:thumbs: Boosted=z

I should be able to help you with this :thumbs:

Is it Xenon with the orange strip or Bi Xenon with the LEDs?

Also JDM or UK?

6 prong or 8 prong?

Alex. :)

I have a jdm 03model driver headlight im waiting to get replaced, was in a small accident and the repairers orderd me a new headlight, even tho my original one still works fine apart from the sidelight bulb has blowen and has a tiny 1cm chip, you could either have that or I may sell the new item only problem is it isnt geting replaced till 6 jan. if you want pm me, cant upload photo at the moment due to broken laptop but could txt u the photo of the 'damaged' light from my phone?

:)

Im going to look at it today but all i know is that is a US spec Xenon because it has the Orange strip on it...I think that there is a seal broken somewhere in there cause there is a lot of mud in there as well :thumbdown:

any thoughts?

have you checked the back of the headlight to make sure the protective cap is still in place. if its not crap can get in from behind the light.

the cap is basically i big jam jar lid that screws over the back of the ballast. you'd need to remove it in order to change the bulbs.

if thats in place my guess is its not sealed properly else where. and to be honest once grit has got in there the light is as good as finished. you remove it and try filling with water to rince it out. might also show where the leaks are. but if you try and clean the mirror finish inside it tends to peel away extremely easy.

see how you get on but you may need a new unit.