Z Rolling shells.

Ben!

the one on ebay is a full car starting at 3k, think i saw it on pistonheads advertised at 3.5k.

so you dont think a complete rolling zed is worth 3k? you cant just remove engine and interior out of a 10k car and it be worth peanuts...

aren't engines worth about 1.5k

ancillerias at least 500

decent leather interior inc door cards about 700-800.

full dash about 800

carpets 200

these are rough guessesbut it all soon adds up.

a rolling shell to me is how i sold my old drift rx7...suspension brakes and wheels still there, glass in doors front and back, no engine or exhaust, just a basic frame, no interior either except a dash with nothing in it except the speedo and rev dials etc. all boost controllers, timers, guages etc removed. and only a driver seat and steering wheel, no carpets, panels etc inside, lights were not there front or back either

price was £750 ono, dude gave me £700

fair enough though if that was ner enough a complete car with a duff engine, its not what id call a rolling shell though lol id just say broke spares or repair

i just got confused :D . rolling shells from my experience so far have just been the bare neccessities to move it about a workshop/ to and fro trailer with winch, as above

100% agree and what your saying a rolling shell is, obviously its just bare basics to shift it. i only suggested the ebay one as it a cheap option maybe.

ive got limited knowledge on the zed's at the minute but im sure all the suspension bits pull decent money 2nd hand anyway so its never going to be cheap in my opinion. i break 200sx's as a living and it aint worth my time trying to sell a rolling shell as stuffs worth more in pieces.

the brembos on the 350 are worth more than an sx or rx7 rolling shell

a rolling shell to me is how i sold my old drift rx7...suspension brakes and wheels still there, glass in doors front and back, no engine or exhaust, just a basic frame, no interior either except a dash with nothing in it except the speedo and rev dials etc. all boost controllers, timers, guages etc removed. and only a driver seat and steering wheel, no carpets, panels etc inside, lights were not there front or back either

price was £750 ono, dude gave me £700

fair enough though if that was ner enough a complete car with a duff engine, its not what id call a rolling shell though lol id just say broke spares or repair

i just got confused :D . rolling shells from my experience so far have just been the bare neccessities to move it about a workshop/ to and fro trailer with winch, as above