Stillen Y Pipe special offer xmas price

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Finally arrived yesterday after being stuck in customs for an eternity. B) ( No raffle on this though :lol: )

One sold already and one left in stock ready to go next day express delivery

Cracking product and im doing a special price of £230 + £9.99 delivery

Will be ordering more in the New year but due to the Vat hike that price will be going up.

I know its xmas and most of you are buying your loved ones presents so for a non refundable £10 deposit I will reserve till the end of January to ease the burden :thumbs:

Technical info:

The all new STILLEN Y-pipe is constructed of 2 1/2" pipe up to 3" on the collector and is made of stainless steel. This mandrel bent pipe allows for smooth flow of gasses without restriction, bringing the increase of performance to 7 horsepower with an additional 3lbs of torque to your 350Z or G35 Coupe. (Total of 10 HP gained when used with the STILLEN Silver Series Y-Pipe Back Exhaust System)

NOTE: Output flange retains factory configuration and location. This system is compatible with the STILLEN Silver Series Y-Pipe Back Exhaust System (#504251) and/or any other name brand Y-Pipe Back Exhaust System.

Pics

IMGP0696.jpg

IMGP0697.jpg

IMGP0698.jpg

stillenypipe504252.jpg

Hi mate

I have been promised they will fit any after Market or standard set up 350z exhaust. I did a lot of research on y-pipes and these came with the best feedback.

If you have any issues whatsoever you can return for a full refund.

I'm also looking at bringing in some Ichiba y-pipes in the New year and some more Stillens. The Ichiba will be fractionally cheaper but not much. I personally will be ordering a Stillen one for my Zed on the next batch in the New Year.

Cheers Chris

• 5 months later...