my 350z so far

Chan267

Hey Davy. I passed your house the other day while house shopping. Saw the beast in the driveway. Nice pad.

Tell g unit I have a superdry jacket. What else do I need to do to earn my stickers? Tell a fat guy in a sauna that he owes money in true tokyo drift style?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chan you aint coming to anymore 350z meets..... I am pulling rank You can go and play with the monster unit boys now Hope you have a superdry jacket

Jay I have a superdry jacket :thumbs: Is there any more 350z meet before winter kicks in? You got your seats sorted mate?

Posted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:54 pm Reply with quote

Hey Davy. I passed your house the other day while house shopping. Saw the beast in the driveway. Nice pad.

Tell g unit I have a superdry jacket. What else do I need to do to earn my stickers? Tell a fat guy in a sauna that he owes money in true tokyo drift style?

Should have pop by and said hello, what were you doing up this area? You need to smash your car in the buchannan carpark and bring it to monster unit to inspect :thumbs:

Good to hear from the three of you :thumbs::lol:

No mate, I didnt get my seats done as I am seriously thinking about selling up, if I do decide to keep the z, I can always get the seats done before next show season.

Viky and Lexx have organised a meet which involves us going down south :thumbs: Have a look in the Scottish meets section :)

P.S. I mean it...... you aint coming to anymore shows that monester unit are at lol..... you have made your bed :blush:

the other side to having a white one is that all dirt spots show up very easily ie dead flys, live flys vomiting, tar spots etc etc

I've had both colours and am now going back to black (ish) (black rose)

so bottom line is its one negative thing or the other - neither argument wins :blush:

• 5 weeks later...