subtle mods

Rx7Rebel

Hi all.

'I'm wondering if anyone can suggest some nice subtle mods for my 08 350z, i don't want to change any of the major styling(ie no body kits) or anything major under the hood as tbh i think it has enough hp already for my needs. I was maybe thinking some nismo alloys and/or any reliability mods if there are any that would be useful.

Cheers.

Keep the standard RAYS:

1 - refurb them in an alternate colour

2 - fit some 20mm spacers (Eibach Hubcentric)

3 - lower the car a tad (25mm here)

4 - when your discs die dont buy Ni$$an parts, speak to a trader on this forum about getting some better looking EBC discs for half the price.

5 - get the alignment re-done. Notice that my rear tyres are sat at a slight angle. Re-alignment sorted this camber issue out easily after the lowering (sorry no pics at hand)

cimg1146a.jpg

cimg1138.jpg

sorry to hijack the thread, just wondering how much you payed for the discs?

cheers

Keep the standard RAYS:

1 - refurb them in an alternate colour

2 - fit some 20mm spacers (Eibach Hubcentric)

3 - lower the car a tad (25mm here)

4 - when your discs die dont buy Ni$$an parts, speak to a trader on this forum about getting some better looking EBC discs for half the price.

cimg1146a.jpg

cimg1138.jpg

I forget who i got the discs from :blush: Pretty sure they were from CS. Rear discs were £285 iirc early this year. Fronts were around the same, but i got those 18 months ago. Ni$$an want 600 quid per pair for OEM..... :scare:

EDIT - checked my PMs and they were from CS. Can't recommend Cougar Stores enough - very good to do business with, very helpful and very prompt on delivery :thumbs:

I forget who i got the discs from :blush: Pretty sure they were from CS. Rear discs were £285 iirc early this year. Fronts were around the same, but i got those 18 months ago. Ni$$an want 600 quid per pair for OEM..... :scare:

EDIT - checked my PMs and they were from CS. Can't recommend Cougar Stores enough - very good to do business with, very helpful and very prompt on delivery :thumbs:

I had my front discs replaced at CS and am very happy with them ... having the rears done in the next few weeks!