K&N Typhoon - Returned to Sender

spursmaddave

I dont mean to cause any problems for you Dave but are you sure thats the correct kit. Looking at the intake pipe i dont think its for a pre 06 350z, the other bits look fine tho. If you look at the picture ive posted and compare to the intake you can clearly see that they are not the same. The only reason i noticed is cos i was considering buying this from you to replace mine as its a bit tatty.

engine_detail_cover.jpg

I dont mean to cause any problems for you Dave but are you sure thats the correct kit. Looking at the intake pipe i dont think its for a pre 06 350z, the other bits look fine tho. If you look at the picture ive posted and compare to the intake you can clearly see that they are not the same. The only reason i noticed is cos i was considering buying this from you to replace mine as its a bit tatty.

Very good spot Mark, and thanks as it could have cause me embarrassment!

Contacted the seller not really their fault as it all came boxed up from K&N even had a checked by sticker on it :doh:

Everything is 350Z instructions all parts except the main intake pipe!

Hopefully they will give me a straight refund and then no need to sell on, if they just replace the pipe then back to square one !

Could a mod please lock this for the time being until I get an answer on this cheers :thumbs: