P1-£141 P2-£165 P3-£221 and more......at L&G

HEADPHONES

Date to remember 1/6/11 to 31/12/11 for club members. Get a nissan stamp in your book to boot :thumbs:

Lockwood and Greenwood

Manchester M34 5PT

0161 301 5000

Got a whole leaflet of offers over the next year.

Will post up a copy when I can find where my toddler hid my camera :dummy::rant:

I know Lockwood have a good rep and give good service so I suppose if you're desperate for a stamp in your book then :thumbs:

But £141 sticks in my throat- its an hours work to an experienced technician (even if they bother to take wheels off to inspect brakes say 1 1/4hrs max) and is basically an oil change. full stop.

I know Lockwood have a good rep and give good service so I suppose if you're desperate for a stamp in your book then :thumbs:

But £141 sticks in my throat- its an hours work to an experienced technician (even if they bother to take wheels off to inspect brakes say 1 1/4hrs max) and is basically an oil change. full stop.

I'm more annoyed that a P3 is £60 more than a P2 when there is absolutely no difference between the two on a 350 :rant: