Nismo air filter...

Kuro

Guest prescience

Other options you might want to consider are:

Injen

K&N Typhoon

PopCharger

Eddmac has a NISMO on a JDM and IIRC there are fitment issues on UK spec cars to do with the headlight washer

Payment:

http://www.leeparts.com/item-1-42-480-1072.html

http://www.courtesyparts.com/Merchant2/ ... 6576-RNZ35

http://performancenissanparts.com/catal ... ucts_id=50

I think he means the S-Tune....

I used to have the S-Tune, didnt feel any noticeable gain, in anything, power or noise.....

now have a full Cold Air Induction Kit (K&N Typhoon) and it definitely has more of an impact than the S-Tune

PS moved to performance ;)

Dorian, theres no MAF on that pic you posted?????

Nismo Type 2 has a bypass valve that eliminates the risk of hydrolock.

It makes the engine sound more butch and helps the car rev faster

I'm VERY happy with mine :)

I would recommend NOT fitting anything without a bypass valve that is piped low down - Just ask spill about his Injen and hydrolock :scare:

i was reading on one of the american 350z forums that those pop chargers sometimes caused stalling when driving, like one guy stalled when he was at like 100 changing from 4th to 5th :scare: why do u think that is? and would it be the same over here likely?

Guest prescience

mostly stalls are due to the MAF maxing out (i.e exceeding 4.9V) - but not sure why in this case; dirty MAF?

Any ancilliary symptoms - did a reset clear the problem

Thanks.

Hummmm.... might give it a go, don’t suppose Nismo would bother making one if it didn’t do any good!?

Anyway, on a separate note what’s the difference between S-Tune and R-Tune, for instance the panel filter is S-Tune but the brake pads on the link from toykilla are R-Tune??

i was reading on one of the american 350z forums that those pop chargers sometimes caused stalling when driving, like one guy stalled when he was at like 100 changing from 4th to 5th :scare: why do u think that is? and would it be the same over here likely?

I also read that they stall in the US since they put the car in neutral while going (for some strange reason) and some sort of safety fuel cutoff system kicks in shutting the car down.....

• 2 weeks later...