ATTENTION PHOTOSHOP GURU'S + GRAPHIC DESIGNERS

Neilp

Hi guys looking for a bit of help with regards to my car getting vinyl'd up for next years track session.

I am looking for someone to use a similar idea to the motul nismo 350z and do something similar to my car.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=39052&hilit=motul+nismo

im considering something similar to the pictures when red and black, but obv my car is silver and not white.

Im open to ideas' so if anyone can conjour up some cool photoshops of my car i would be sooooo greatful. If i decide to use one of them i will sort the person out with a little token of my appreciation.

Cheers guys.

heres some pics, i can email higher res images if required

carrun002.jpg

carrun005.jpg

HPIM0626-1.jpg

HPIM0641.jpg

HPIM0626.jpg

Thanks

Neil

Lol I've done everything I can to make it faster and make it handle better. Only thing left is spacer and remap. Need camber arms and toebolts and new antiroll bars and drop links and then I will be sorted. All of this will be on and ready for march. Cannot wait. I want to vinyl it up to make it look prettier lol especially when taking it to shows when all bashed up. At least it will look like a track car and bashes are expected lmao

Your car looks pretty as it is Neil.. B)

Just put a Monster Decal on it and be done with :lol:

I will be getting some basic plenum spacers in the new year for a great price if your interested :thumbs:

Cool mate. Cheers I'll let you know. If u get any thermal spacers let me know a price as with the power I'm wanna achieve and driving style with the standard engine I think I would really need this to get as much gain as possible. Cheers mate :thumbs:

Monster mmm the decals are awesome but I would be expecting some free drinks due to the size of the company lol

The only decals I'm really wanting now is nismo as I'm gonna be adding my aunts business decals to it to advertise if she's willing to buy me some tyres etc throughout the year lol

Cheers for posting Tarmac, I actually have those as they came with car but never fitted. I doteeally like the nismo ones like that, looking for something more extreme. Love the motul nismo car so would love something similar but not the same :):thumbs:

Cheers for posting Tarmac, I actually have those as they came with car but never fitted. I doteeally like the nismo ones like that, looking for something more extreme. Love the motul nismo car so would love something similar but not the same :):thumbs:

Im not a fan of that either tbh :blush:

You wanting a two tone effect then ?

Just seen this... I've done a really quick PS visual of how the Nismo/Motul livery would look on your car...

Idea.jpg

If your serious about having something done then drop me an email or give me a call and we can talk :thumbs:

Cheers,

Kieran

kieran @ rgva.co.uk

that looks absolutely stunning. Can you do it while keeping the gun metal front? I'm serious mate. Will be getting done about march. I'll drop u a pm tonight as I'm in work just now. We'll have a chat :thumbs:

Again, I've thrown this together really quickly but at least it gives you an idea how it would look...

idea2.jpg

I think it looks B):#1:

Lol I've done everything I can to make it faster and make it handle better. Only thing left is spacer and remap. Need camber arms and toebolts and new antiroll bars and drop links and then I will be sorted. All of this will be on and ready for march. Cannot wait. I want to vinyl it up to make it look prettier lol especially when taking it to shows when all bashed up. At least it will look like a track car and bashes are expected lmao

Erm.....nooooo...bashes are not expected - you're tracking for fun not stock car racing...unless you're actually contemplating speed sunday's or Hot hatches :scare::headhurt::lol:TOUCH WOOD no bashes on Saffy after her season this year :shrug:

that looks absolutely stunning. Can you do it while keeping the gun metal front? I'm serious mate. Will be getting done about march. I'll drop u a pm tonight as I'm in work just now. We'll have a chat :thumbs:

Again, I've thrown this together really quickly but at least it gives you an idea how it would look...

idea2.jpg

I think it looks B):#1:

i missed this, i think that looks cool as hell love it. i'll drop you a pm mate, working till back of 9 tonight so will spk after that

if anyone else has spare time as i dont wanna pester someone, can they make the wheels black with white nismo decals, keeping the diamond lip but have a red pinline around the lip

Thanks again everyone

I'm gonna change the lmgt4's to black spokes, polished lip with red pin line.

I like the nismo motul badges I think it suits it. I'll see what the final product looks like. Need to do some emailing when I finish work.

I love it.

I'm gonna change the lmgt4's to black spokes, polished lip with red pin line.

I like the nismo motul badges I think it suits it. I'll see what the final product looks like. Need to do some emailing when I finish work.

I love it.

Like the sound of the wheels - exactly or very similar to how I plan my wheels to look!

+1 on the nismo and motul badges - I like em