My baby is in his bedroom!

nixy

Basically I need a shed for the bits and bobs i have in the garage but good old Markie helped me squish them all to the back of the garage and then we covered all the sticky out bits with soft stuff. Reversed the car in and after about 3 goes he fit. You really can't tell from the pic as the perspective is all wrong but there is about an inch at the back of the car and an inch at the front as the roller door shuts inside the garage. I have to keep my hand on it to make sure it doesn't touch the car! Now off hunting a tennis ball and piece of string........ (oh and a shed!)

IMG00617-20101114-1240.jpg

It's ok Dave - at the moment there is something that sticks out beyond the appliances by about 4 inches and its soft and squishy. You can't see it in the pic but i literally crawl up to it until i just feel the back of the car touch it. Gonna sort a tennis ball on string so that I know when i'm almost up to it! :thumbs:

It's ok Dave - at the moment there is something that sticks out beyond the appliances by about 4 inches and its soft and squishy. You can't see it in the pic but i literally crawl up to it until i just feel the back of the car touch it. Gonna sort a tennis ball on string so that I know when i'm almost up to it! :thumbs:

So thats were he has gone. :lol: