Speculation on 2009 Z

CDR_UK

No they are not in the same price bracket - but what an incentive to try and move up a bracket :D

Give a choice of buying a new Z outright (and possibly sticking a novidem S/C on it), or using the money as lump payment of 65-75% of a GTR, and then paying each month - what would you do?

The smart money is probably to wait a few years a buy second hand, but the time would pass sooo slowly.

If it costs more than double their current flagship car's base price, I definitely think they'd have trouble shifting them!

Still, if the price is right (50k or imo), then I'm sure it'll only serve to strengthen the brand and should be a great drive to boot!

How much is the GT-R supposed to be? When are we getting it? What BHP is gonna put out? Where can I buy one?

Nobody knows apart from Nissan mate, and i'm not sure even they know! 2009 has been the date put forward for release in UK, everything else is still under wraps :thumbdown:

How much is the GT-R supposed to be? When are we getting it? What BHP is gonna put out? Where can I buy one?

Nobody knows apart from Nissan mate, and i'm not sure even they know! 2009 has been the date put forward for release in UK, everything else is still under wraps :thumbdown:

According to Dash - testing is finished.