M6 Drifting in Turkey

Kev946

Zed drifts better :p

Depends on the driver.. ;)

You can turn all the driver aids of the BMW whereas I'm told the Zed still interfers even with ESP turned off.

Turning off the ESP only turns off the traction control. All the ABS is still active and will not turn off.

You can turn all the driver aids of the BMW whereas I'm told the Zed still interfers even with ESP turned off.

Turning off the ESP only turns off the traction control. All the ABS is still active and will not turn off.

Who brakes while drifting???

Oh and Kev,,, if the same person was driving both cars,,, what would your answer be then??? :)

Who brakes while drifting???

Oh and Kev,,, if the same person was driving both cars,,, what would your answer be then??? :)

OK dimplomatic answer.

I would need to drive both cars to confirm or should I say someone who is an expert at drifting. But - The Zed has more weight on the front, (53% I think), so should be better, however the M6 has a better power to weight ratio. Also need to consider tyres, diff etc.

Who knows mate....:lol:

And the stability system will always interfere when braking on the Z, even when its turned off.

So my idea:

-ABS always stays on

-Traction control can be turned off

-Stability control can be turned off, but will still interfere when braking and e.g. the back end wants to go sideways. Wont interfere when hitting the accelerator dough :teeth:

And the stability system will always interfere when braking on the Z, even when its turned off.

So my idea:

-ABS always stays on

-Traction control can be turned off

-Stability control can be turned off, but will still interfere when braking and e.g. the back end wants to go sideways. Wont interfere when hitting the accelerator dough :teeth:

Apparrently you can turn all stability off on the 6 series, (BMW call it DSC & DTC). The handbook even tells you how... B)