finished......... at bloody last

sparky370z

i have finally fitted my Alpine iva 202r HU. i was gonna put cable in for the speakers and put new speakers in ect but i couldnt be bothered :blush:

i have fitted every thing but the ipod lead. but that is very easy to fit.

i used the guides on here to fit everything.

here it is fitted.

IMAG0128.jpg

and the camera on the back.

IMAG0129.jpg

the bloody ISO loom didnt have a "parking brake" connection and i didnt realise. so i have to pull it all out again and adapter the loom. what a PITA!!!!

but it looks and sound great. well happy.

if the parking brake function is just to allow the DVD player to work you can just ground it.

Oooooo. does that mean I can snip something on my Lancers system so it'll play DVD's while I'm driving??

I can feel a 'fail' coming on :lol:

Looks smooth mate. :thumbs:

if the parking brake function is just to allow the DVD player to work you can just ground it.

Oooooo. does that mean I can snip something on my Lancers system so it'll play DVD's while I'm driving??

:wacko: if its an oem system maybe not :lol:

B) wish i have the skill... :thumbs:

TBH, its quite easy. just gotta be brave. there was some soldering involved but u could use scotch locks. the hardest bit was trying to find a home for all the cables. VERY tight.

agreed, its a pain to squish them in and get the white box back in after :cry: on mine im going to remove all the adapters and make a custom loom. having fitted 4 ICE installs i cba with trying to squish another one in :lol:

I can't see why anyone would want to watch DVD while they are driving :shrug:

Looking good B)

Sounds good too I bet...

If you think it sounds good now though think about changing the amp + speakers :scare:

well that will be another day i think. i might do some research and get some ideas of what is needed. i really dont want to replace the cable tho. although i know i should.

:wacko: if its an oem system maybe not :lol:

Meh......I'll snip it anyway and see what happens :snack: