NISMO Cold Air Induction Kit - £120 - SOLD

Cookbot

Had this on my car for about 8,000 miles...and I love it, how ever, the fitting of a super charger will make this redundant so it has to go. Cost me $415 (About £260.00) so I'm looking for £185 Posted to mainland UK. It did have a metal NISMO sticker on it, but looked like Stevie Wonder applied it, so it had to go!

IMG_0324.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

Thanks, Cookie

Sort of thought the same myself, but nismo stuff does cost the coin! nismo wheels £2500 - Rota Gtrs £1000, nismo exhaust not actually sure, but I think they're about £1200 - My pipe £580 and that's if you can find all the nismo stuff to actually buy.

Prices are negotiable anyway :)

• 2 weeks later...
Sort of thought the same myself, but nismo stuff does cost the coin! nismo wheels £2500 - Rota Gtrs £1000, nismo exhaust not actually sure, but I think they're about £1200 - My pipe £580 and that's if you can find all the nismo stuff to actually buy.

Prices are negotiable anyway :)

from what i remember the nismo filter is sold as nismo but its just a rebranded AEM system.

the extra you pay for is the name; but these particular systems are hard to come by and at 120.00 thats a very good price.

someone is getting a good deal for that :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...