Selling my Zed

Glennc91

Alright,

I have a bit of a dilemma i need your advice on.

I have a yellow Gt4 and i currently have 20" Jade-R alloys on there, lowered 25mm and Spacers so they fit all snug and such. Looks amazing yada yada yada, however it is time to sell.

DO I....

1. put the original, refurbed GT4 alloys on the car, sell it as is and sell the spacers and 20" alloys on here as a package?!

or

2. leave the 20's on and sell the freshly refurbed Gt4's on here?

do you think less people will be interested in the car with aftermarket wheels etc on there? tyre prices are a bit nasty when you get to 20".

hmmmmmmmm? :cold:

Put the original wheels back on and sell the 20" wheels and spacers separately. :thumbs:

You can always offer the 20" for additional money if a buyer is really interested.

Or best still, keep the car :D

+1

Will always be my plan if i decide to sell.

Yeah in a perfect world my friend....

but I need something a little smaller. not sure how this news will go down but im downgrading to a Clio 197 F1. yeah ok its cheap and plastic but its alot of fun for half the money of the zed.

time to buy a house :doh:

I'd put the car back to stock especially as its a GT4.

I have just been looking at the exact same car as a replacement. I need to downgrade while we look for a house and apply for mortgages, think i'll go for a S1 Elise though instead.

yeah i know what you mean, the elise does tick some of the boxes the 350 does, but is a real pain day to day i find. ive worked on alot of the instruments on elise's (one of which the actual speedo needle fell off) and for anyone above 5 foot 10, nightmare!

i think ive settled on a clio because you can get a 2008 for less than 9 grand. a golf gti has got 100k miles on before it gets towards the money i want to spend.

if you havent test driven that clio, i suggest you do before you get the lotus mate :drunk:

I dont tend to test drive cars, i just buy what i want and 3 cars ive always wanted were a Z4, 350Z and Exige. Wont be getting in an exige anytime soon, had a Z4 and 350Z now plus we already have the swift sport as a fun hatch so a nice retro looking S1 elise will be next i think.

Put the original wheels back on and sell the 20" wheels and spacers separately. :thumbs:

You can always offer the 20" for additional money if a buyer is really interested.

Or best still, keep the car :D

+1

Will always be my plan if i decide to sell.

I'd do the opposite actually. Sell the car with the 20's on and then flog the GT4's on here. I would guess that there is a bigger market for OEM GT4's than 20" wheels that are quite a personal selection.

Yeah in a perfect world my friend....

but I need something a little smaller. not sure how this news will go down but im downgrading to a Clio 197 F1. yeah ok its cheap and plastic but its alot of fun for half the money of the zed.

time to buy a house :doh:

I'd put the car back to stock especially as its a GT4.

I have just been looking at the exact same car as a replacement. I need to downgrade while we look for a house and apply for mortgages, think i'll go for a S1 Elise though instead.

K-series Engine :scare: