Booked in with Abbey

gazhull8474

Getting new clutch fitted tomorrow with the help off Zmanalex providing then im off to Abbey on Monday at 09.00 to get the uprev done looking forward to seeing my results after everything is done. If its as good as everyone says then it will all be worth the money im spending.

Please feel free to comment on your uprev and what to expect.

Cheers

Gaz

Yeah I did Dave very please with new clutch and flywheel £600 well spent can't wait to get to abbey on Monday booked in for 9 so hopefully coming away with massive smile on my face at lunch time

Pop in on the way back m8 and let me know what you think :D

• 2 weeks later...
Is excellent mate well worth the money. Recommend it to anyone better MPG feels alot better in every gear and feels like a whole new car as well. Get it done mate you will not look back

what was the total bill mate incl the spacer you had fitted.?

Lots of tosh spoken on here about wasting time modding the na z,had my spacer,uprev,art de-cats,race cat & motordyne y done with abbey,only made an extra 25bhp but its like driving a different car,mid range is much better & the first 3 gears are great now,ave a couple of miles a gallon better too. :thumbs: