Talking about Z hate.....

Mathys

Just saw this topic on my350z.com and couldn't help sharing it over here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out what somebody did to my Z....

It was vandalized while parked at the local high school. The kid who did it said he just wanted to see the look on my son's face when he saw it. He didn't even know my son. Unbelievable!!

Before: http://cfzclub.com/GT3sPics.html

and after:

paintut4.jpg

paint3zc8.jpg

paint2hb7.jpg

Unbelievable if you ask me! For the whole thread: http://www.my350z.com/forum/showthread.php?t=221473

Gutted for you mate. Had a similar thing with a ford puma a few years back. It was my first new car and I worked damn hard for it.

There are soome really nasty pieces of work out there who have no respect for hard working people and just want to bring you down.

Don't let 'em get to you and grind you down. In the end they will be jealous and petty minded all their life.

Gutted for you mate. Had a similar thing with a ford puma a few years back. It was my first new car and I worked damn hard for it.

There are soome really nasty pieces of work out there who have no respect for hard working people and just want to bring you down.

Don't let 'em get to you and grind you down. In the end they will be jealous and petty minded all their life.

Somebody (might have) worked hard to get this car, but i doubt it will be the guy driving it this time :p

FYI, the car was brought to the bodyshop. They told the owner he was quite lucky as it was waxed recently and already some dirt was collected on the paint. Therefor the white paint couldn't attach properly to the bodywork.

They ended up cleaning it all, removing 99% of the white paint. Just a few body panels (roof, fender and rear bumper) should be repainted to make it perfect again.

Quoted from the owner on the 12th page of the topic:

"Thanks again for all the interest and support. The one thing that is clear from all this is that you don't want to **** off a Z owner. I've had dozens of offers to come and kick this kids ass and I've even had a Special Ops guy (who owns a Z) email me and say that all he needed was a name and everything would be taken care of. No questions and no ties.

You guys are awesome!"

I've even had a Special Ops guy (who owns a Z) email me and say that all he needed was a name and everything would be taken care of. No questions and no ties.

:scare:

I'd have been tempted not to post that and send him the name...... :teeth:

I've even had a Special Ops guy (who owns a Z) email me and say that all he needed was a name and everything would be taken care of. No questions and no ties.

my thought exactly, button it, whilst their looking for the mutilated remains of a body :ninja:

my thought exactly, button it, whilst their looking for the mutilated remains of a body :ninja:

No fun in that though. I'd wanna drive hot pokers under his finger nails :thumbs:

No fun in that though. I'd wanna drive hot pokers under his finger nails :thumbs:

Yeah, but you're some sort of S & M pervert aren't you? :p

Yeah, but you're some sort of S & M pervert aren't you? :p

:slap: