Where can I look for Lock up's / workshop

stanski

Hi as you know we have amounted a little fleet of cars recently and with the purchase of Doris :blush: its getting a bit crowded on the drive so I have been trying to find a lock up capable of taking 2 cars and ideally with power on site.

I looked at caravan places but they are always outside and blinkin expensive.

Any ideas folks? I am in North Manchester area.

Thanks

try this place stan, excellent value CLICK HERE :)

Thanks Mike :p ! Right your marked mate - next Zed meet I will park Doris close to your shiny showpiece and transfer some rust over!

:lol:

Just wait in 10 years time they will be saying the same thing about 350Z's thats assuming the chavs have not got them all by then and street raced them to death! :blink:

Up here you can ask the local council (or cooncil as they are known...) as they rent lock ups / garages but usually don't have power and aren't always in the best areas.....

It's worth a try.

Boss Performance showroom Stan! :thumbs::thumbs:

Up here you can ask the local council (or cooncil as they are known...) as they rent lock ups / garages but usually don't have power and aren't always in the best areas.....

It's worth a try.

Boss Performance showroom Stan! :thumbs::thumbs:

Yes same here but they knocked a lot of that stuff down and built retail parks instead!

Boss Performance!!! Yikes those shisters! :scare: