Bristol. Are There Any 350z Meets? Burnham on Sea meet

choptop

Hi,

Just joined the Forum. Wondered if there were any 350z Meets Bristol way? Let me know if you could.

Cheers,

Choptop.

:teeth:

To Let everyone know we are meeting at: 12 o'clock midday this Saturday 4th November at The Dunstan House Inn, Love Lane, Burnham on Sea. TA8 1EU.

See you all there :thumbs:

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know of any at the moment, but :welcome: to the forum anyway. Have you got a Z yet?

Hi,

Sure have. GT Convertable. Very pleased with it. Not many 350z's down my way. Let me know if you hear of anything.

:D

Don't know of any at the moment, but :welcome: to the forum anyway. Have you got a Z yet?

Hi,

Sure have. GT Convertable. Very pleased with it. Not many 350z's down my way. Let me know if you hear of anything.

:worthless:

I've always wanted to be the first to post this. :yahoo:

Hey, I will post some photo's when I get the digi camera out. Byeee.

Hi,

Hi choptop!

So mine is not the only one in Brissle then! It would be good to meet up at some point. The pistonheads crew get together once a month for a curry and are very welcoming if we can't get ourselves organised.

I see Wessex have also sold a black GT Roaster that some lucky person is picking up soon....

Would be good to catch up at some point!

Glen

I'm up for meet anywhere between my home and Exeter (I'm in Oxfordshire). Great excuse to pop down to Devon for a couple of days!

My Z is being serviced in Exeter on 1st Nov.

Dear WoREoD,

Let us see how many we could get interested for a meet on Saturday 4th November at Burnham on Sea. If anyone wants to come along reply to this posting. choptop :thumbs:

We will join you as my brother lives there, just name the place and time :teeth:

Dear 350Znismo,

As your brother lives there, maybe you (or he) could suggest a place to meet up in Burnham? If we said 12.00 o'clock midday it will give a chance for people coming from further a field to get there and maybe we could have a bite to eat as well. Let me know if you can.

Cheers. choptop. :thumbs:

Spoke to my brother who said the Dunston pub, just off the sea front has a bike meet site. He will call in today and try and ask if we can reserve a part of the car park.

They do meals and rooms.

He also said on the sunday night is a big firework display on the beach.

As soon as i hear i will put it on the calender.