who car is this?? s2000 4u

sparky370z

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the dealership i sold it too had it up for £13500, i would have sold it to a forum member for £13000 back in june.

i just hope it goes to a good home, the car is pristine.

as for the mileage, no it will still be in the 30's but they have a habit of under quoting the mileage on adds to get people in; not by much, but it is a habit of theirs. go read the 135 page thread of them over on the S2k forum :lol:

we have had enough threads on them here tbh :lol: it may be a forum car but i sure as hell wouldn't touch it now! you just dont know what they have swapped out on it.

nothing

those wheels would be instantly missed and the engine bay is identical to when i left it. as is the aftermarket satnav, gear gaitors and air filter. plus it looks like the last garage (who are very good) tidied up the rear bumper as it had a couple of marks.

the main issue with them is their high prices and their lack of after sale care. but if you get a good one from them then thre tends not to be a problem

are you defending them now that they are selling your old car? fickle eh

nope just going on the facts that i read over 135 pages. and not making sweeping statements (as thats sladerous; and this is an open forum)

good car; bad garage. if people are interested just make sure they go in with their eyes wide open. pm me for more details on the car before hand and be prepared to battle hard for the price. don't take any crap from them.

Does anyone know where he got his S2000 from? You sure he didn't part ex the Z at S2004u but was too embarrassed to tell us? :p

the garage i got my s2k from still have their number plate on the front of the car.

Binks of Beccles and they were a top garage. :thumbs: