Insuring both cars today.

Jed

I'm with Admiral. Added my Fiancees car this time. We now have three cars on it. Discount is alright.

Chris knott wont insure the Z as ive not owned it a year? great Company..Knott! Even though i had the 911 before that im not experienced enough!!!!

Sky £600 for Z & £461 for MG

Lancaster £981 for Z & £391 for MG

Admiral £554 for Z & £552 for MG

Sheilas Wheels with wife as main drivers and me as added driver. £478 for Z & £278 for MG!

So both insured for £756 with benefits...Happy with that!

I'm with Admiral on multicar too. Z renewed last month and need to add the missus Swift on this month. All told it's less than what I was quoted to renew with Chris Knott for just the Z.

From what I've seen so far the service has been excellent. And believe me I know a good contact center when I see one.

Bradders.

Chris knott wont insure the Z as ive not owned it a year? great Company..Knott! Even though i had the 911 before that im not experienced enough!!!!

Sky £600 for Z & £461 for MG

Lancaster £981 for Z & £391 for MG

Admiral £554 for Z & £552 for MG

Sheilas Wheels with wife as main drivers and me as added driver. Multi car with 6 years NCB £478 for Z & £278 for MG. So i have gone with them for £756 inc. Got a good deal n no one else came close & with windscreen cover, courtesy car,etc.

Got to say i didnt find Chris Knott helfull at all ! Sky were helpfull but expensive!

Admiral DOD allow mods... but they were a little vague with mine.

I have a "pop charger" (never get used to saying that instead of CAI!) and on my insurance it says "Modified air box"

Told them exactly what I had and they said it would cover it (and my wheels)

Admiral DOD allow mods... but they were a little vague with mine.

I have a "pop charger" (never get used to saying that instead of CAI!) and on my insurance it says "Modified air box"

Told them exactly what I had and they said it would cover it (and my wheels)

But they won't cover ECU remapping.

Got to say i didnt find Chris Knott helfull at all ! Sky were helpfull but expensive!

Thanks for the comment, if you PM me your details I will see if we can be any more competitive. How are Sheilas wheels with the modifications?

They where fine with the mods ive done as only slight cosmetic and not major. might change though for this time next year?

They where fine with the mods ive done as only slight cosmetic and not major. might change though for this time next year?

Good stuff. I'd look at getting the modirfications confirmed in writing, I have seen people have their fingers burnt in the past by using standard insurers for modified (even costmetic) cars.