Recommend me body shop please

Larenzo4

Hey guys, I was wondering if you guys can help me. Just recently got my 350 and some unkown idiots thought it be cool to add some go faster stripes on the side of my car using a key, Its been keyed across the offside rear quater pannel, passenger door and finally front passenger wing, it isn't one long scratch but seperate scratches, some going deep down to the bare metal

I've been to a few places already and all of them said I would need the whole side of the car resprayed :shrug: prices ranging from £320 to £970. Im living in Sutton in Surrey so if anyone could recommend me a decent reliable place which is trust worthy to get it fix nearby or locally I would be grateful, I can easily get around to Sutton, Croydon, Wimbledon, New Malden and Kingston areas

Thanks guys

People I cant fault is JC Autorefinishing - http://www.jc-refinishing.co.uk/

Mainly does £80k+ 2 year projects on full american restores but does repairs like this to pay the boys some beer money each week.

In terms of the cars on here:

He did all the body work on mine - Fully blended in Ings+1, scuffs, black roof

Did all the body work on 3fiddy's - Full chargespeed including door ding repairs, black roof

Fully repaired Maddens Cat D including rejig I think.

And a number of others