350z gt with nismo kit UK or Jdm

djti636

Budget dependant on the car and really mate, been looking for while so got an Idea so got good idea what they go for.

If your selling one let me know, or send a link and will reply soon. I wanted to get something over this weekend.

If your budget is dependant on the car, why have you been telling me that you only have £9,500 to spend?

Everyone wants a deal, but sometimes the truth works too...................

I said that because I didn't want someone on the forum who has an 8.5k car trying to sell it to me for 9.5 I have been honest with u and martinmac sent me link for a gorjus red n1 and I said it was out my budget. Guess the trust part works both ways too but u know what I have told u and I'm not trying to rob u. I don't have the extra 500 u want. The deal is on the table I also classified the reasoning behind my financial position.

I said that because I didn't want someone on the forum who has an 8.5k car trying to sell it to me for 9.5 I have been honest with u and bounty78 send me link for red n1 and I said it was out my budget. Guess the trust part works both ways too but u know what I have told u and I'm not trying to rob u. I don't have the extra 500 u want. The deal is on the table I also classified the reasoning behind my financial position.

As you know, it's not me selling the car.

There is no problem with the trust running this way, I am one of the most known members here, the car is a known car and the previous owner was a member. Its a decent car and my friend will sell, but is not in any dire need to sell.

Neither me nor my friend have tried to rob you. The price is clearly indicated in the thread and the price he will sell at has been clearly and concisely stated. But your post came across as saying that your budget was variable, dependant on the car, which is not what you had said to me. No one is out to do you, it just seemed that you were playing the 'oooh I can't stretch any further' card and then saying differently elsewhere.

The guy who bought my M3 got a bankers draft for £50 less than the agreed price 'accidentally' and then pleaded poverty when I sent him to the cashpoint for it. A week later he had bought a new set of CSL's with MPS' for it :thumbdown:

Anyhoo, its a nice car that deserves a good home, borrow the extra :thumbs:

No problem i here what your saying, I have had the same thing but im not like that 500quid is nothing when spending 10k but if all u have is 9500 all you have is 9500 gotta try get a deal if the seller is happy to do a deal. Im a genuine buyer but I can only do what I can.

good luck with the sale of 350 :)