Hello hello hello!

Kym

I thought I ought to say Hi instead of just skulking in the background and reading the forums.

Had my 04 Azure Zed for about 7 weeks now. Put 4,000 miles on it already, but commuting from Cambridge to Milton Keynes will do that! :teeth:

I see quite a few Zeds on my travels, got a wave from a fellow Azure in MK on Monday, but on the whole most people dont even acknowledge you, whats going on there? :thumbdown:

I dont have any pics as of yet, I keep forgetting when it gets cleaned and then its too dirty to take any (and god forbid I should clean it myself ;) )

So anyway, am rambling now. Hi to you all! :bye:

Yes yes, I know its useless without pics. I will get some taken when its a bit cleaner though :p

I have yet to see another female driver on my travels though, are we a rare breed? :unsure:

Think so, certainly round here anyway. There is bluelady but she's on her hols, think she's Essex way. Other than that have only seen a couple of lady Z drivers. Good on ya I say, clearly a woman with great taste :thumbs:

No, thats not me.

I couldnt even figure out what toll road it was and I am sure I would have noticed a yellow 350z. I still havent managed to see one in the flesh as it were.

Sorry, I didn't even know there was more than one toll road :headhurt:

It was on the M6 Toll Road near Birmingham :thumbs: