IMMACULATE NISSAN 350z GT COUPE £9200 now £9000

350zpete

possibly slightly high, but not the most expensive, the cars on pistonheads are in general a bit more expensive than the equiv on autotrader. You prob have the same problem us us over in scotland that a lot of not so many people looking to buy such a car and people wont travel big distances if the car is not a bit of a bargain

Its a really nice motor mate but its a bit of a tricky one to answer re the price.

Is it worth £9200......yes

Will someone pay £9200.......you may struggle. Its an ok price but its not competitive. Look at some of the forum cars that are/were for sale. Similar cars (immaculate well looked after) and some have struggled to shift.

Slightly different due to the style of car and milage but look at Scottsoulby's car........90k miles on it but he's struggling to sell at 7k with FNSH.

This one is fairly comparable and has been on for ages - looks a beauty like yours too http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=56&t=38116

Good luck though.....hopefully someone will view and fall in love with her :thumbs:

Saw this couple of days ago on ph - shame its in Ireland as am currently in the market for a 350 and the spec is pretty much what im looking for.

To answer your question:

i think its slightly over priced but im gonna say that :lol:

Well i would try and accommodate you to the best i could! And of cousre there is no harm in making me a sensible offer for it :teeth:

I know there aint much money out there atm but i aint letting the car go for peanuts, its running like a dream so it not costing anything only fuel!! :yahoo:

• 1 month later...