Brand New to the 350z Scene

vincentt

bit of a n update, i am due to pick one up this weekend! i am paying 8680 for the phone.

here is the description spec:

"For sale is my Nissan 350z GT with only "45000 miles". It is in great condition throughout and has just had all the following completed.

Last serviced: August 2010

MOT: 12 months

Taxed

It has just had two new rear Continental tyres and has plenty of tread left on the front (over 5mm).

**Having just paid out on new tyres, service and MOT I am looking for a figure very close to the asking price for the vehicle. Please don't contact me unless you have a serious offer**"

what do you guys think?

bit of a n update, i am due to pick one up this weekend! i am paying 8380 for the phone.

here is the description spec:

"For sale is my Nissan 350z GT with only "45000 miles". It is in great condition throughout and has just had all the following completed.

Last serviced: August 2010

MOT: 12 months

Taxed

It has just had two new rear Continental tyres and has plenty of tread left on the front (over 5mm).

**Having just paid out on new tyres, service and MOT I am looking for a figure very close to the asking price for the vehicle. Please don't contact me unless you have a serious offer**"

what do you guys think?

Isn't that text from the ebay ad you posted? From the auction that is still live??

Im not sure about the tyres, but do you think that it is a good deal? from my own research it is a pretty good deal.

I live in London so i wont be particularly going fast unless i go out of london :0

the auction is not live any more. i have secured the bid and collecting this weekend :)

anything that one should watch out for etc..

Ok so i am going to pick up the Zed tomorrow! :D

i tried to look for the buyers guide but i cant find it..

Anything i should look out for?

this is the one i getting: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT

for 8680 do you guys think its a good deal.

Also i am going to insure myself maybe in a few weeks could there be any problems?