Holiday

Daryl

Well for my birthday a few weeks back,the mrs decided to surprise me by saying she is going to pay for us to go on holiday to Cuba for 10 days!

Because of work,we missed the flights,and now going to Thailand in 5 weeks for 10 days! I cant wait,really excited. Going to miss the Zed though,and il be glad to get back to makesure its all safe and sound,and go for a drive.

So im off to Brazil with work at the start of November,come back for a week,then off to Thailand. :yahoo:

Not a bad couple of weeks.

Has anyone been to Sau Paulo,iv heard its abit rough,but wondered if there were any bars etc that I should try to go to while im out there?

Well i should explain that it has been a pretty pants year. My partners dad died on Jan 26th,and trying to deal with that was notr fun,and we have also had abit of a rough time as a couple recently,and this was her way of thanking me for sticking by her though everything,and is using some of the money she inherited to treat us both.

She spent 6 months out there teaching,and has always wanted to go back,so after Cuba didnt work out,this was the obvious choice.

its a great choice, hope you both have a good time :)

Thanks. we are having 2 days in Bangkok,then 8 days on Krabbi (sp) beach in a holiday resort. Should be awesome,2 great trips in a short space of time,but both very different from each other.

Well I'm off to Thailand on the 15th October (8 days from now) for 16 nights!

I can't wait! It'll be my first proper holiday this year .. as I don't really count weekend breaks in Europe etc ...

The only worry I have is about the Zed .. but I'm pretty sure that my mate will let me store it in his garage while I'm away!

:yahoo: