selling 350z but not sure on price??

anthonyblue

i have a 53 plate nissan 350z, blue, 34k on the clock, with all the extras, sat nav, 6 c.d changer, heated seat, electric seats, electric mirrors, has had a bump but got certifigate to prove work has been done to standard. estimated price?

regret to sell but need a deposit for house. would love another one someday.

cheers

Seems a lot of money £9k,i bought a 55uk with 37k for 6.5k,it is cat c but fully repaired,i had it inspected by 2 people before buying and only sign of repair found was new hub & new quarter,i was told the rule of thumb was up to 25% off for cat d& up to 40% off for cat c,it never bothered me buying a cat car but most people wont touch them.

I just traded in a 54-plate UK GT Zed (albeit with 83K on the clock) for £7K. If yours has not been categorised as an insurance write off, I wouldn't even worry about the accident and it should be worth around £8K if its in good condition.

If it has been an Insurance Write off (Cat-D or Cat-C) then you will be lucky to get more than £7K IMO, there are lots of very good cars about at the £8K price range that do not have an accident history.

Assuming that you mean its a CAT D with the repair job............I'd be guessing around the £8500 markish

Ehh? Haven't you just bought a 29k UK GT car for £8700?????

Yeah but I'm pretty sure I mugged him or its half a Nissan pixo welded to a murano :p

I meant to say 'if not cat d around 8500' .....it was a long day in my defence....awake for 48 hours !