06 Gun metal UK GT Zed. £13500 Tamworth

ZedJohn

I have had just over a year of trouble free motoring and now a company car is going to force the sale of my Zed.

It is a UK GT spec car so has the usual sat nav, bose stereo, Rays etc etc

Also fitted (courtesy of CS):

JWT popcharger

Eibach 20mm spacers

HEL brake lines with 5.1 fluid.

The full ad is on PistonHeads: http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2107037.htm

I'll be sorry to see it go and I'm not going to let it go for a silly price so sensible offers only and no time wasters please.

Copious pictures:

IMG_0391.jpg

IMG_0396.jpg

IMG_0404.jpg

IMG_0392.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

IMG_0405.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

IMG_0402.jpg

IMG_0400.jpg

Is it the 06 facelift model? I can never tell the difference. Just about got the hang of the 07 bumper bulge. Newbie? Moi?

Yes :thumbs:

The most immediate and obvious give-aways: 'notch' in the front bumber; headlights have small protrusions for the repeaters; LED rear lights; interior has satin surround to the gearlever and 3 lower dials; there are cup/bottle holders below each grab handle on the doors. There a host more and although it is fairly rare to see a MY06 model as they are know on a 06 plate ZedJohn's is a facelift rather than the earlier MY03 models. I am aware of only one facelift registered before March 2006 - to a director of Nissan UK (and then bought be someone on here I believe) - probably the first one in the UK.

So guessing you will have the higher tax to pay, balancing the extra £200 against an £80 fill-up it is no big deal breaker I would suggest and I think I am right in saying the cheaper tax is being phased out.