Photoshoot of S111RE C

shire350Z

MattMe - only real photoshop is as per near enough all my car shoots i run them through tone mapping and sharpen them and occasionally tweak the contrast.

unbashed - thanks :) im based in stoke on trent but do travel but obviously travel will be added to the price :).

I thought I could see some sharpening and colour alteration going off. I know nothing about this kind of stuff though.

Did you take some kind of light on the shoot? What kind of settings do you use on your camera? I'm looking at getting a decent one but really am only just starting to be interested...

(sorry for thread hijacking)

yeah i have 3 flashguns that i use off camera although for this it was mainly just 2, settings wise i think i was between f8 and f10 and shutter speed around 1/80 - 1/125.

If you want i can recommend you some books if you get into it :), its what i used to teach myself the basics then just got out and started playing.

Yes please!

Michael Langfords - Basic photography (there are a few versions of this now and i cant remember off the top of my head which version i got lol, will check when im at home)

I do have a few other books that are more for posing models and weddings but i dont think you'd really want to know those (ask if you do though).

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic