Autodynamics new hunter machine.

Roo

Just been down at Autodynamics in sheffield have just got a new Hunter 4 wheel alignment machine. I was down there today getting some tyres for the missus and they gave me a tour.

I was thinking of getting mine done but thought it may be useful info for other members or if a few people are interested i can try and negotiate a deal.

Either way they say they have a max of 80 quid but will charge less if less needs doing (proportional to how much work as opposed to flat rate) . But if you book in with them mention where you found out about it cos im trying to persuade them to do us a discount.

BTW be warned they have a room full of shiney alloys its very hard to resist....

These are their contact details, and tbh they are pretty good on price and really care about their work.

197-201 Attercliffe Rd, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S4 7XF

0114 2431019

If you are interested dependant on a discount stick up a post and ill ask and see what they say. Cant hurt to ask ;-)

what makes a hunter hawkeye special?

its accurate to within a gnats testicle.

its bloody accurate. one of the best on the market.

so believe. Having skimmed a couple of other forums other there are cheaper systems out there. But hunter is thought to be the best.(BMW use it......ill get my coat.....)

the kit cost them £22750 i think and came from 3 different countries....