Wanted: 350z passenger side skirt

GC350z

Hey everybody,

I know it's been a long time since I stopped by. I gave up smoking, one of my favourite hobbies, and found that I now work twice as hard. Never knew I had it in me. And still get paid the same. :wacko:

Anywho, this week I decide it was time for the z to go and somebody up there thought it'd be funny to make me misjudge the entrance to an underground car park taking half the overly high curb while I was at it. Passenger side skirt is scratch to @*!#. It's fixable but as luck would have it the dealer I'm trading with has an S5 I want. So I could get it repaired but it would take time or somebody here might have one in black (2007 model) they don't need that they'd be will to part with for some quick cash.

Cheers,

Guy

Hey everybody,

I know it's been a long time since I stopped by. I gave up smoking, one of my favourite hobbies, and found that I now work twice as hard. Never knew I had it in me. And still get paid the same. :wacko:

Anywho, this week I decide it was time for the z to go and somebody up there thought it'd be funny to make me misjudge the entrance to an underground car park taking half the overly high curb while I was at it. Passenger side skirt is scratch to @*!#. It's fixable but as luck would have it the dealer I'm trading with has an S5 I want. So I could get it repaired but it would take time or somebody here might have one in black (2007 model) they don't need that they'd be will to part with for some quick cash.

Cheers,

Guy

Howdy stranger :D

S5? You got kids now?? :p

Howdy stranger :D

S5? You got kids now?? :p

Hey there

Was wondering how long it'd take for you to show up. 20k posts! I have been away too long.

No kids. S5 is just calling me. Maybe I'm starting to grow up. :thumbdown:

You have to remember that I can't buy anything newer then 2007 now with our emissions laws.

Hey Stew. I guess you've never been to an Irish Nissan dealer. There are no shades of black. :teeth: I think on the door it says Kuro KH3.

Guy