New Boy :-)

Dan

Aw you guys, such a warm welcome :teeth:

Thanks for the invite to the drive out. Sadly I own a car dealership and I work Sundays - until I can pursuade my salesman to work 7 days a week myself and the wife work Sundays in his place.

However I regularly attend the Mascrat Manor meetings and will more than likely be at the next one.

Liam, you may have seen me there before. I went a couple of times in an '03 Silver M3 Convertible. Before that I took a Silver Supra TT ( I've been on Uk Supras for about 10 years ). We may have even met or at least passed each other at the bar !!!

Trev, I am used to being looked at mate, I don't exactly "blend in" ;)

Today I spent hours cleaning the Z, and it wasn't exactly mucky. This is something I very rarely do and will no doubt stop when the newness wears off !

Liam, you may have seen me there before. I went a couple of times in an '03 Silver M3 Convertible. Before that I took a Silver Supra TT ( I've been on Uk Supras for about 10 years ). We may have even met or at least passed each other at the bar !!!

Can't recall the M3 although that would of stood out :dry:

Supra's f*k me plenty of them :)

I'll defo be there this time; hopefully Val, Jacko and Andy will make an appearance ;)

Yeah it stood out, last time I parked right in front of the pub so I wouldn't get blocked in as I was only staying for an hour or so. I had the kids with me - they stand out too as the poor unfortunate boy has Ginger hair :yahoo: