Fed Up Coz i Found Headlamp Wash !

Keefey

I Picked up my new gleaming black 2006 GT Roadster, Went Straight Home to Lock in Garage to read instruction book, Did'nt think i had headlamp wash coz no visible jets, So pressed button under steering wheel for a laugh to confirm it's a blank. Guess Wat i covered my new gleaming bonnet, wings & screen in piles of foaming mess. Gutted ! Wat will the missus say when she gets ome. Wat a Walley. :thumbdown:

I Picked up my new gleaming black 2006 GT Roadster, Went Straight Home to Lock in Garage to read instruction book, Did'nt think i had headlamp wash coz no visible jets, So pressed button under steering wheel for a laugh to confirm it's a blank. Guess Wat i covered my new gleaming bonnet, wings & screen in piles of foaming mess. Gutted ! Wat will the missus say when she gets ome. Wat a Walley. :thumbdown:

:teeth: dont worry , you'll have fun cleaning it :thumbs:

So what you doing here typing!! Get cleaning and then get driving!!!!!!!!! :drive1

You are talking about the cars washers right , are you sure you did not get too excited B):headhurt:

You are talking about the cars washers right , are you sure you did not get too excited B):headhurt:

:teeth::yahoo:

I turned them 180 degrees and filled the washing fluid with red paint. Everytime someone cuts me off, they get the full load :teeth:

j/k, but I get pi**ed off as well as they get engaged automatically if you use the wash option for the wind screen?!!?

What about clamping the pipes???

I turned them 180 degrees and filled the washing fluid with red paint. Everytime someone cuts me off, they get the full load :teeth:

j/k, but I get pi**ed off as well as they get engaged automatically if you use the wash option for the wind screen?!!?

only if you've got the headlights on mate! wait till you get to some lights and then flick it onto sidelights

only if you've got the headlights on mate! wait till you get to some lights and then flick it onto sidelights

do the same thing myself. ;)

Some people would call us sad

And me :blush:

And me :blush:

I will also be doing this now...

also prefer to do it when not movng so the water doesn't run down the side windows like it does when your on the move:headhurt:

LOL

I do exactly the same,,, only spray the front windows when standing still ;) Sad or what :blush: Also refuse to spray the rear :wacko:

Ahhhhhhhhhh, its not just me then :yahoo: