What shape are the brake pads for 03 brembo ???

Dr.TuB

can someone else confirm?

because i was about to order the other "non square edge" ones from ebay and the auction says its for Brembo systems

see here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... OTORS:1123

I could be wrong but i'm sure you can brembo's cheaper than that if it's just the pads. I don't know what changes have been made between 03 and 06 but my pads are very similar to the ones posted by lrh.

People asked me this when i asked a question about pads but wasn't confident enough to look.

Are you able to take the current pads off to look at them?

i was about to order the other "non square edge" ones from ebay and the auction says its for Brembo systems

Their picture is totally generic and their other items have the pictures completely the wrong way around! :doh:

I can't believe spending that much to import from the US is cheaper than buying here anyway. Someone is selling genuine Brembo front pads for only £91 delivered:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Genuine-Nissan-Brembo-350z-Front-Brake-Pads-BNIB-/400151117389?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d2add7e4d

c30e_1.JPG

Surely that's proof! I've bought and fitted front and rear pads myself so I know exactly what they look like!

my current brakes are the same shape as the square edged ones... but i just purchased my car used and previous owner had replaced all disc and pads.

i was just a little iffy about if it was done right or not since they are squeaking when i depress the brake lightly (no squeak when i push down on the brake peddle hard)