Free gift from the window cleaner

introspect

Spent a good few hours cleaning the Zed on Bank Holiday Monday. Cleaned the alloys, washed he car and finished off with some Dodo Juice Red Mist that I had just bought as there was still plenty of wax on the bodywork. Felt pretty pleased with the results. Came out the next day just after the window cleaner had been round to wipe off the bits of dust that had settled on the paintwork over night and found that the window cleaner had left me a little present for the Zed...

01092010007.jpg

01092010006.jpg

The annoying thing is that I park the car in Manchester for work and don't get so much as a fingerprint on it, yet on my own driveway, under a car port and behind 6ft wooden gates this happens :angry:

Not much I can do to prove it's his fault or make him pay out for repair I guess.

You can always mention it to him and let him know he's the only person thats been near the car to see what he says. If you're sure it's him and he doesn't own up just finish with don't bother coming round anymore???

Yeah I think that's all I can do really. It's definitely him, nobody else had been anywhere near the car.

Not much I can do to prove it's his fault or make him pay out for repair I guess.

How about waiting until he comes round again and when he's at the top of his ladder ask him politely if he accidently scratched the Zed before you accidently kick his feckin ladder from under him

He might of done it and if he was a decent man he would own up. But he might not of done it. Did you actually see him do it or any evidence besides he was there? Not saying it was but you would be a right git if he didn't actually do it.

There's literally no way it could be anyone else. He had to squeeze past my car carrying his ladders to get to the back of the house. I doubt he even realised he did it to be honest, I don't think it was malicious, just very unfortunate.