Oem shocks leaking

Muddy

I've recently removed the KW Variants from the car and fitted the OEM struts back with 30mm lowering springs.

Just found today loads of patches of oil on my nice clean blockpaved driveway :rant: and traced them to both shocks, the drivers being the worst.

Is this just bad luck or a result of fitting the lowered springs??

Do you think the leaking is due to the shock being forced further in and thus expelling oil. Will it subde, or are they knackered??

Any help would be appreciated.

Looks like I may be on the hunt for some oem front struts. (I will check the rears too tomorrow I think)

Cheers

Craig

I've recently removed the KW Variants from the car and fitted the OEM struts back with 30mm lowering springs.

Just found today loads of patches of oil on my nice clean blockpaved driveway :rant: and traced them to both shocks, the drivers being the worst.

Is this just bad luck or a result of fitting the lowered springs??

Do you think the leaking is due to the shock being forced further in and thus expelling oil. Will it subde, or are they knackered??

Any help would be appreciated.

Looks like I may be on the hunt for some oem front struts. (I will check the rears too tomorrow I think)

Cheers

Craig

I have got preowned front and rears in stock Craig. :thumbs:

Alex. :)